Monday, May 31, 2010

Bluebonnet Mini-Sessions | Las Colinas Children's Photographer



Some of you already know this, but I have been ill for the last couple of months. No fun. Well, three days before I got my diagnosis (mononucleosis) I had a line-up of over 10 families for these bluebonnet minis on a Saturday in mid-April. The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad thing was that there was so much RAIN AND MUD! I ended up only being able to shoot three families that day and everyone else was so sad. I guess it ended up being a "good" thing for me, seeing as I had mono at the time and didn't even know it. Sigh.

Anyway, I have been on sick leave from photo shoots and editing so that I could concentrate my efforts on recuperating and on my family. I'm back now, and ready to use my creative juices again!

Here are a few shots from the bluebonnet minis...
















No comments:

Post a Comment