Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby Liu | Dallas Child Photographer


Last week, I had the lovely pleasure of meeting a sweet baby girl from San Diego who I will call Baby Liu. She is six months old and had come from sunny Cali with her mom to celebrate her auntie's 40th birthday. I was so flattered when her mom called me from San Diego to set up a session for Baby Liu! She had seen some of my work through a few of our mutual friends and that made me jump for joy. I love "word of mouth"! Anyway, she was such a good sport and had the sweetest of cries. She wanted nothing to do with bubbles, feathers, or fake silk flowers, that's for sure! But it was a fun morning and most of all, I loved hearing the jovial laughter of her mom and auntie throughout the shoot. Our "studio" was the Irving Bible Church in Las Colinas, TX...

















No comments:

Post a Comment