Monday, October 5, 2009

A Lovely Morning | Dallas Children's Photographer



A few weeks ago, I spent the morning with this 1-year old beauty and her equally gorgeous mommy. Her mother had contacted me with a couple of very specific requests for her fourth daughter's portraits: one photo of her standing on this particular bridge and one photo of the two of them on the same bridge. Her sisters had all done the same for their 1-year portraits. How fun is that? Such a lovely idea. Anyway, I am posting some of my favorites from this session and hope that her family will love them as much as I do!

(Note: These photos were taken on the jogging trail of Bear Creek Park in Keller, TX.)

(Please click on individual images for higher resolution viewing)


















No comments:

Post a Comment