Friday, October 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Special - Holiday Mini-Sessions!



Hi folks! I'm going to try something and see what kind of a response I get.

I've decided to offer Holiday Mini-Sessions for one day only on Saturday, November 21st.

$50 (cash only)
20-minute session
5 digital photos fully edited and emailed to you, large enough to print up to 5x7
You will (knock on wood) receive your emailed images by December 1st

I have not yet decided on a location, but if I can get an idea of who might be interested in this offer, I will come up with one.

Here are some things that I ask:

- That everyone come ON TIME because I will literally be scheduling these back-to-back.
- Please come ready to go. If you have to primp once you arrive, then that may cut into your session time and then that will cut down on how many lovely photos I have to choose from when it comes time to edit them!
- Please also keep in mind your children's snack/naptimes because there won't be any time to stop for snacks for little ones (like I normally would absolutely do).

OK, let me know if you're interested (ylkhsk@ymail.com) and if the response is good, we'll get this thing organized and scheduled! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment