Friday, June 18, 2010

Lindsey @ Splitsville | Arlington Portrait and Lifestyle Photographer



A few months ago, I somehow stumbled upon this retro restaurant/bar/bowling alley online and found that it was located reasonably close by. It is the only location of its kind in Texas. Anyway, I had the idea that it would be a fabulous location for portraits, so I gave them a call. Lo 'n behold, I was seemingly the first photographer to call and ask, "Hey, can I use your space to shoot people?" Haha. They were very cool on the phone and I simply made a note of it as a possible future location.

Well, coming back from the event that I photographed, I decided to call and ask them if I could come by and have a tour and talk to the manager about coming by with clients in-tow at some point. Am I glad I did, or what?! LOVE, love, love this space! It is so fabulously cool, I can barely stand it.

Anyway, it's called Splitsville and it is a luxury bowling lounge, located in Arlington. After my little tour of the facilities, Lindsey agreed to be my model for a few minutes. Woo-hoo! Thanks, Lindsey! I've also agreed to come back and take more photos of some of the other employees for Splitsville's promotional purposes. I'm so excited!

It's the perfect place to party it up with friends and a great place for date night, folks, so go and check it out. Splitsville in Arlington Highlands, TX!






















No comments:

Post a Comment