Saturday, September 25, 2010

Expecting Baby Brother | Colleyville Maternity Photographer



I got an "emergency" call a few weeks ago from one of my favorite families because they needed to do their maternity session in a jiffy before going in for an early doctor-ordered c-section to bring "Baby Brother" into the world. Luckily, I was free and was able to meet them just two days before he came.

When I say that they are one of my favorite families, I really mean it. They are so much fun to be around and their sweet girl is just amazing. They're the kind of people who inspire you to try to be a better parent. And this isn't because they're both pediatricians, either. Nope, they're just really good, fun, nurturing parents, and the evidence of this just radiates from the whole family.

Next up: you get to meet "Baby Brother" so stay tuned!



























No comments:

Post a Comment