Thursday, September 24, 2009

At 35th & 10th | Dallas Family Photographer



Almost a month ago, I got to spend a few hours with my dear friend and her family at their lovely home. She had asked me to take their portraits to mark her 35th birthday and to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary.

One of the most touching things I have ever heard someone say of her spouse was expressed by this particular friend. She said that when she first met him and he took her hand to shake it, she heard a voice in her head that said, "There he is." And she just knew.

As you can see from these photos, they have much to be thankful for. Their family of five is lovely, both inside and out. Congratulations on your 10 beautiful years together and happy 35th birthday, friend. Much love.

(Please click on individual images for higher resolution viewing)


























4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work Yony. Seriously. You are so gifted. How fortunate for anyone who has you take their photograph. Patty Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your words, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have captures "Your Friend's" personality and love and joie de vivre. I have enjoyed seeing them and you are a gifted photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much, Athena! Capturing the spirit of my subjects is so important to me, more than just a 'pretty' photo, you know what I mean? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete