Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Imaginary Friend | Dallas Family Photographer



A few weeks ago, I had quite an unusual and FUN session with this adorable little girl and her very cool parents. She was definitely one of the most imaginative, creative, and intelligent children of her age I have ever met. She completely captivated me with stories about her imaginary friend and it was as if "Jiabba" were right there with us the whole time. (And for the record, I have no idea how you spell his name.)

Anyway, this cutie's parents are both pediatricians for the Medical Clinic of North Texas. Her father picked up my business card at the Las Colinas location where he works. My own children go to this practice for their medical needs and my opinion is that anyone reading this blog who is shopping around for a pediatrician should look up Drs. McColm and Phan! They're just awesome people and I think I know enough about the practice at Las Colinas to know that they wouldn't have hired these docs if they weren't amazing at what they do. How's that for a plug?

So on to our session pics... I had a really tough time whittling out my faves this time around! I just loved this session!

Note: These photos were taken on Main Street in Grapevine, TX.


(Please click on individual images for higher resolution viewing)
































4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful family! Love the pictures! And the little girl....precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Steffanie! They are indeed a beautiful family. It was a treat to get to photograph them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had such a great time with Yony, and are deeply appreciative for the beautiful photograhs. She has a wonderful way of making us feel at ease. Half of the time you don't ever realize she is holding a camera or taking pictures. It is truly amazing to get a glimpse of what Yony sees when she looks at the world - her pictures look so candid, vivid and lush. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting me stalk my friend

    ReplyDelete