Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2009 Holiday Mini-Sessions {My Favorites} | Dallas Family Photographer



A couple of weekends ago, I held my first full day of mini-sessions for the holidays! Ten families participated throughout the day in Grapevine and I mean to tell you that I had all shapes, sizes, and flavors of lovely people come out. It was such a treat and I hope that they will all be able to share the photos I captured of them with their loved ones this season.

I have gone through and chosen one of my personal favorites from each of the ten 20-minute sessions from that day. This was not an easy task, I'll have you know. The other still lifes scattered in between are ones that I took one morning at The Red Shed antiques store in Grapevine just for fun.

Many blessings, everyone!

(please click on individual images for higher resolution viewing)


























No comments:

Post a Comment