Sunday, November 21, 2010

2010 Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash | YLK photography



Thank you so much to everyone who came out to the Jingle Bash yesterday!
It was so much fun getting to see some of my clients and meeting others
who were kind enough to share with me that they enjoy my work.
I hope to see more of you at my next event! Stay tuned...

P.S. If you have just discovered my blog, please come over and
"like" me on Facebook! Thanks!

P.P.S. FREE SHIPPING on all of my Etsy items for one week only
to celebrate the successful Jingle Bash and BLACK FRIDAY!
November 21 - 27, 2010

3 comments:

  1. WOAH!!! I want to put my work on canvas!! I seriously would buy that blossom pic on the left, immense xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gem! I know that I don't have international shipping prices listed on any of my Etsy shop items, but let me know if you want to order anything and I can figure out a shipping price for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Tim hornibrook

    ReplyDelete