Friday, November 12, 2010

A Morning of Fun with Two Siblings | Dallas Family Photographer



Did I have fun at this session? Yes, indeedy, I did! These two siblings were so ready and willing to do everything I asked and their personalities shined through. I wouldn't be far off the mark if I said that his pipe and her blue shoes were vying to steal the whole show, though. I LOVE it when clients bring fun stuff to their sessions! It makes it so much more personal and FUN. Oh, and Mom made an appearance for a few snaps, too! (I should mention that she has been avidly supporting me since I opened up shop last summer - thanks, D!) Anyway... this goes down as one of my favorite sessions to-date. A and E, you guys rock. Thanks for putting up with my corny jokes!




























2 comments: