Sunday, January 16, 2011

Class of 2011: Megan | Southlake Senior Photographer

My gorgeous senior rep, Megan, is a total sweetheart. She's not only tall and beautiful (Hello, Angelina Jolie lips and Jennifer Garner dimples!), but she is an all-around awesome gal. She aspires to become a nurse and I truly believe that whether it be nursing or anything else she sets her mind to, she will accomplish it.

I love that all of my senior reps this year are such awesome representatives of what 18-year old girls should be. They are all sweet and talented, good students, and so impressive, each and every one of them. I am so proud to call them YLK photography reps and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Megan, the best of luck to you as you near your commencement... you're going to do great! Your future is surely waiting for you, filled with blessings.














No comments:

Post a Comment