Friday, January 14, 2011

A Pretty Lady and Her Boys | Fort Worth Family Photographer

Back in November, I got to meet with this handsome family for a relaxed session in Fort Worth. As I understand it, it was a job just for Mom to get everyone's schedules straight so that we could have our session. I guess that's what happens when you've got grown kids! Anyway, as most people know, having one's picture taken isn't usually a favorite past time of most men. I am glad to know from some feedback I got, however, that they didn't think our shoot was half bad. Hahaha! All I know is that I enjoy each of my sessions for different reasons... getting to hang out with little kids is fun, but spending a couple of hours with adults has its own brand of fun. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment