Thursday, January 13, 2011

Holly Go-Sweetly | Grapevine Newborn Photographer

I had the joy of photographing this precious newborn and it was such a treat because I had gotten to take pictures of her family at my fall mini-sessions when she was all cozy inside her mama's belly. It is always such a neat feeling when I get to take someone's maternity portraits and then get to meet the little one. I almost always walk away from a session feeling "connected" to my clients in some way, but being with a family for "in" and "out" portraits makes me feel even closer to them. May this sweetheart and her family be blessed!














5 comments:

  1. OMG! I love all of these. . you captured such precious and great moments. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alice! Maybe one day we'll have a chance for me to have a session with your sweet girls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfectly gorgeous, you are an excellent artist and the subjects are GOLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much, Kathy! I am definitely blessed with amazing clients, that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete