Thursday, June 11, 2009

Welcome and Dedication

Welcome to the YLK photography photoblog! I hope that you'll like what you see here.

I'd like to dedicate this blog to my family, with love -- My parents, who are two of the most immensely talented and creative people I know. My dad, in particular, who influenced me with his own love of photography (and bought me my very first camera in junior high). My mom, who is a consummate artist in everything she does. My husband, who was the first person to acknowledge and encourage that there might just be "something" there in all of my photography dabbling. My beautiful children, before whose birth "capturing memories" was never so much fun or meaningful. And to my Father in heaven.

Friends, you know who you are, thank you for your support and encouragement. You, too, are family.

No comments:

Post a Comment