Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Eyes Have It | Dallas Family Photographer



Before the holidays, I was asked by my son's friend's mother if I would take some photos of their family for Christmas cards. This was a treat for me because, as you can see in the photos, not only are they a handsome family, but as my post title suggests, "the eyes have it." Simply stunning peepers on these good-looking boys, folks. Don't even get me started on the eyelashes.

A bonus for me at this session was getting to take a few portrait shots of the boys' maternal grandmother. As most of my photos are whimsical, fun shots of toddlers and children, a chance to photograph a more "regal" subject was most welcome. And what a beautiful lady she is.

Note: These photos were taken at Southlake Town Square in Southlake, TX.

(Please click on individual images for higher resolution viewing)


























No comments:

Post a Comment