Friday, February 12, 2010

Spring Bluebonnet Mini-Sessions Are Saturday, April 17th!


http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/Texas/Flower_Bluebonnet.html
(Image not property of YLK photography)

I am offering a day of bluebonnet mini-sessions on Saturday, April 17th and here are the details:

$75 (cash only)
25-minute session
3-5 digital photos chosen by me, fully edited, and emailed to you in 1-3 weeks *

The location will be determined at a later date as I will have to do some scouting to find the right place.

If you are interested, please email me at: ylkhsk@ymail.com. There are slots available right now, but I don't know how quickly they will fill up (10-12 total, depending).

* By scheduling a session with me, it is understood that you have looked at my portfolio of work and understand what artistic liberties I take during the editing process. I look at each, individual photo and edit it according to my "vision" of how it should look. I do not do custom work and retain the right to use my own creative vision on your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment