Friday, February 26, 2010

Pink Personality | Dallas Family Photographer



Way back when, my family attended the church where this cutie pie's grandpa was pastor. I knew her mom, uncle and aunt when we were all scrawny, crazy little kids. After many, many years, her sweet mom and I reconnected on Facebook and here we are!

We were losing daylight as we met for our session at the Canals at Las Colinas. And it was windy, too, but Miss C here brightened the whole experience with her spunk and cuteness. Oh my goodness, this girl simply oozes personality and boy, does she love the camera! I could take photos of her all day long. Seriously. She loves to vamp and a kid who loves to vamp is a kid after my own heart. It was great to see her mommy after all these years and it sure was my pleasure to meet her awesome daddy and get to take all of their pics!

By the way, I'm introducing my new "watermark" with this post. It's technically not a watermark and I don't know what you're supposed to call them, but whatever. The logo thingamajiggy. I decided to create one that would be a little more consistent and I hope it's not too distracting when you look at the photos!

Note: Handmade satin and feather hairclip by www.sillasoup.com!

























2 comments:

  1. These pics brought our family closer together and was a blessing and joy for our family members who live overseas and across the States! Thanks for giving us such great memories that REALLY captured the personality and character of our daughter and our family. You were such a joy to work w/ and quite possibily the coolest mom I've ever met. Such a fantastic time reconnecting too! We'll be back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope to see you back!! I'm so happy that you're happy with them. Miss C is a joy to photograph (you guys aren't too shabby either)... and thanks re: "coolest mom" you've ever met. Whatever! My kids think I'm a doofus.

    ReplyDelete