Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spring Push Facebook Fan Contest | Dallas Photographer



It's about that time... SPRING! And I'm doing another contest to get my Facebook fan number up past 400!

Here's how you play:

1. Tell all of your friends (on Facebook or not!) about YLK photography. I'm not going to ask you outright to "suggest" my page to your friends, but that wouldn't be such a bad idea (wink wink). And don't forget to mention this contest to them, either!

2. Between now and 11:59 pm on Valentine's Day, February 14th, post something on my wall about something or someone you love. Be creative and descriptive! Tell me why I should pick you!

3. The winner will be chosen on Monday, February 15th, and here's what you'll get:

-- 1 free personal on-location mini-session (up to 1 hour shoot time) for up to 3 people
-- 1 high resolution disc with 5-10 hand-picked and fully edited images by me
-- 1 8x10 framed YLK photography still life print

This is a $150 value, people!

* This contest is valid only for people in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, unless you are willing to travel to me for your free photo session, should you win.
* Location must be within 20 miles from 76051 zip code. Parking and entrance fees to certain locations (for winner and photographer) are not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment