Saturday, August 7, 2010

2010 Sunflower Mini-Sessions | Valley Ranch Photographer



Sunflowers! Aaaaaahhhhh! By now, everybody knows how much I love flowers (who doesn't?). Anyway, a few weeks ago I had a couple of evenings set aside for some mini-sessions in a field of sunflowers. We had no rain and it wasn't even ridiculously hot! To be completely honest, I was kind of surprised that more people hadn't signed up for it. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part, but I kind of knew that these were going to turn out great. Maybe more people will be on-board for next year's! (Because, again, to be honest with you, I really like doing the sunflowers over the bluebonnets.)

Anyway, I am so happy to say that save for one new client, everyone who participated were repeats! If you've been following me since I started this biz last year, you'll probably recognize them in this post. I love seeing families grow and grow up through my lens! It just warms my heart and puts a smile on my face...

































No comments:

Post a Comment