Friday, August 27, 2010

A Goodbye to Summer | McKinney Portrait Photographer



Meet Abbi, my gorgeous model for the gigantic sunflower field shoot. Little did we know that by the time we made it over there, the flowers would all be wilted in the hot, Texas sun. Still, we used their dramatic look to our advantage and I can say with absolute sincerity that I'm GLAD that they were dead! Hahaha! I love the contrast of her youth and beauty against the aging of the flowers. There is movement in these pics without there actually being movement... all because of the sunflowers. This is me trying to be poetic, here. This is my accidental ode to Van Gogh. :)


















2 comments:

  1. You can SO TELL this is a Tennison girl...I knew it before I read it on FB. I am so serious. They each are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning and so are the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete