Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Arabian Knight | Colleyville Children's Photographer



I was so thrilled when asked by a local friend if she could set up a photo session for her niece's baby boy who was to visit from Saudi Arabia. (I'm going global, folks! Haha.) I should have known how beautiful this kid was going to be, but holy wow! Not only was he a dreamy baby to photograph, but he was SO GOOD, my heart just melted.

Now, I believe that all children are special. Yes, of course they are. But it is true that some are waited-for and cried-
over more than others. This precious boy, the product of a gorgeous joining of Spanish, Lebanese, French and Syrian lines is one of those children. He was waited and waited for... and now he is. And he is such a blessing and so loved.






























2 comments: