Friday, August 27, 2010

Jenna's Getting Married | McKinney Bridal Portraits



I was asked by an old high school friend, Karen of Karen Soltero Photography, to 2nd shoot a wedding with her in October and seeing as I have no experience being a "2nd shooter," I was totally excited and flattered. She flew in from L.A. a few weeks ago to meet with her bride for bridal portraits, so I tagged along to see the venue and snap a few. I LOVE being a 2nd shooter! You get to have all of the fun and less stress! Haha! Anyway, I stayed on the sidelines while Karen did her thing and came away with a few shots myself.

With permission from the bride, here is my post. I HOPE that the groom doesn't stumble upon this blog because he doesn't want to see her dress before the wedding!













No comments:

Post a Comment